All Posts Tagged Tag: ‘Self-Development’
Two good friends are about to stage a hands-on seminar that will set a new standard in the success science industry… and they promise to do something VERY unique and special for the participants…
These two international authors and transformational and turnaround experts will share their extensive research on mind-science technologies.
They will not only arm you with a unique skill-set that will allow you to finally cross the threshold of greatness but, more importantly, it could turn you into a sought-after expert simply because…
You’ll walk away with not one but TWO industry recognised accreditations that will enable you to turn this exciting newfound skill-set into a lucrative career!Read More
Whoa! What am I talking about?!
I know, this post may tick some people off… but, chances are, it’s exactly what you need to hear to make your business more successful.
So, am I suggesting that you are mentally imbalanced or even dangerous?
Of course not! But, if you’re a business owner who has several different personalities you will struggle in your business. In fact, this could be the reason why you’re still stuck in your business…Read More
Without new ideas you are unlikely to generate the breakthroughs that produce real business success.
Yet, in my experience, most business owners simply fail to take the time to exercise and develop their creativity and imagination… and, as a result, they work way too hard in their businesses.
Today, I want to share several simple yet highly effective creativity building techniques I use to be able to produce innovative and effective sales copy, sales letters, ads and powerful pieces of communications for clients – on time and on budget.
I guarantee you that these simple techniques will help you to become more original in your thinking, channel your creativity more effectively and be able to differentiate your business in ways that make you stand out from your competition and are meaningful to your customers…Read More
One of the most common factors keeping people from really succeeding in business is setting UNmanageable goals.
How many times have you set a goal that was never achieved? Where would you be today had you achieved all your major and important goals in your business?
If the “smart” formula never quite produces the results you want…
…then the “NBA secret” you learn about in today’s post could give you just what you need to be able to achieve your wild and ambitious goals with less effort… and more certainty!Read More
It’s hard to achieve work-life balance when your business requires you to do more, faster and with less help… Yet, if you want to be truly productive and effective in your business, you need to recharge your batteries and restore balance in your life. Here are some practical ideas:
- Always transition to a nonworking mindset. It’s important that you mentally “close the business door” at the end of the day. Don’t take your work home and don’t share your personal issues with clients.
- Go for a run… or simply take a walk. Taking a walk after work will help you to reset your mind and get ready to spend time with your family.
- Change your clothes. When you are with your family you need to stop thinking like a business owner and start thinking like a mum, dad or a partner. Changing your clothes can be an easy way of making the transition.
- Keep ‘work-talk’ short. Spend a few minutes of “how was your day” sharing with your spouse and kids, but don’t over do it. One way of having a successful business is to maintain a balanced life. Your work is important and so is your life.
- Use voicemail. When it’s ‘family time’ or ‘me time’ don’t answer the phone. Turn your voicemail on, and let it take your calls. For this to work you need to have a professionally recorded message. And, don’t forget to return customer calls promptly.
As Lao Tzu once said: “In dwelling, live close to the ground. In thinking, keep to the simple. In conflict, be fair and generous. In governing, don’t try to control. In work, do what you enjoy. In family life, be completely present.”
I thought this was hilarious…
It’s amazing what you can do when you start thinking outside the box.
Like walking your fish … if you thought that wasn’t possible before then go ahead and check out this funny picture.
It should stretch your mind a little and hopefully give you a good laugh…
We need it from time to time
Click below to see the picture -Read More
A New Year is the best time for breaking old habits and making a fresh start. Albert Einstein said that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. So, if you were not happy with some of the results you produced in 2009 then it makes sense to change your approach for next year.
Peak performance experts agree that the way you move and use your body affects how you feel. And, as you know, your thoughts and feelings ultimately shape your actions/behaviour. Part of your New Year’s resolution could be for you to work on improving your PHYSIOLOGY in 2010. That’s especially important if you do a lot of sitting down at your desk or computer as maintaining a proper posture is critical to improving your productivity and results.
Setting income goals for a new year is obviously important but so are goals to improve your health/general well being. That’s why you need to maintain optimal physiology, since bad physiology will affect your performance and results in 2010.
Recently, I came across Cornell University Ergonomics Web website that deals with an interesting subject they call ‘ergotecture’ – it’s what you do to improve your productivity, comfort and health when sitting down…
Distinctions or ideas can literally turn your business around (many times even…) overnight. People go on a diet to look good, and I think you need to feed your mind with powerful distinctions on a regular basis if you want your bottom-line to be healthy. I was looking through one of my distinctions books and found 5 awesome ones that could improve the results in your business THIS WEEK. I also want to share something with you at the end of this post…
Here are the 5 distinctions – how many can you apply to YOUR business TODAY?
Winning an award can be a fantastic opportunity for you to enhance your credibility, build pre-eminence, and attract new business.
Perhaps you have won an award or two in the past for brilliant marketing, outstanding business excellence, or for a witty advertising campaign. Here are some ideas to help you make your award go an extra mile or two for you…
- Write a press release about the award and send it to www.myprgenie.com; www.prweb.com; or, www.prleap.com (the biggest benefit to you is EXTRA exposure and an increase in traffic to your website). This is a great idea provided you’ve won it recently.
- Create an article that looks like a newspaper article on you winning the award, and post/email the article to clients and prospects.
- The next time you are at the airport waiting for your flight, buy 20 postcards and post them to customers and prospects WITH the article or the PR.
- Use the ‘award-winning-story’ as a credibility-building para in your ads, emails, and sales letters.
- Tell people about the award on your website – particularly the ‘About Us’ page.
- Share the news on your blog.
- Also, don’t forget to frame it and hang in your office.
Your prospects and clients probably don’t care about you winning the award, but they WANT to know what you do behind the scenes to make sure you deliver greater service and value to them. You will probably be more effective if you tell your story using that angle. Then KEEP telling the story over and over. Sounds easy.
Hope this post will help you turn your award into a marketing piece that delivers real impact and boosts your sales.
Someone once said: “Although an amateur will be satisfied with an award, a pro will milk it for all its worth.” Food for thought…
What do ‘superhuman’ icons like Michael Jordan, Thomas Edison, The Beatles, Walt Disney and many others all have in common?
Talent? Luck? Good looks? Perfect genes? Watch this inspirational, mindset-shifting video and find out. It will blow your mind away!
Ordinary people CAN and DO achieve extraordinary results because THEY believe they can.
P.S. – Perhaps you should bookmark this post for future inspiration…